Original cracked application directly from the scene group.
Does not require TPM | English | 64 bit | November 2022
Windows 11 22H2 Preview Build ReviOS (x64) En-US November 2022
ReviOS aims to reinvent Windows as an operating system should be – plain and simple.
As the primary audience is gamers, power users, and enthusiasts, we understand that performance, speed, and low latency are essential, which is why great efforts have gone into making ReviOS a capable, efficient, and personal operating system.
Inherently small in terms of features, footprint and size, it is also suitable for low-end systems.
Windows 11 is known for its less than ideal performance, especially compared to its predecessor.
ReviOS tries to speed up the system by eliminating redundant tasks and background services without sacrificing stability.
Even better, frame rate stability is greatly improved, meaning your FPS is less subject to fluctuations.
Microsoft’s Windows 11 is notorious for its privacy-violating behavior towards users, which is why ReviOS takes privacy aspects seriously.
A large number of telemetry backdoors have been deprecated, including but not limited to: Asiimov (telemetry client), UWP/AppX apps, Windows Update, and Cortana.
Data collection and reporting increases system load and as a bonus is greatly reduced thereby improving performance.
Based on a multi-layer approach, which ensures comprehensive and well-maintained stability.
It increases performance and privacy by removing bloatware that slows down the system and reduces the number of components – resulting in a reduced operating system size.
ReviOS tries to improve what can be improved, leaving it subjective to the user. A reliable but flexible and upgradeable foundation.
Add, change and expand as you wish.
Creating an OS:
Language: American English
Release date: November 2022
Activation is required
– Launch of Windows 11Build in the Release Preview Channel
– Updated visualization tool with Fluent UI
– Older versions of the visualization tool are still available
– Enable Superfetch by default for HDD users
– Reverse adjustment of touchpad and mouse
– Integrated Intel RST
– Unreadable memory error when using UWP apps
– Update crash script for some users
– Fixed File Explorer tab not being disabled/enabled and Visual C++ package not installed in old viewer
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2 gigabytes (GB).
– Free hard disk space: 30 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics card: DirectX 9 or newer graphics device.
– Additional requirements to use certain features.
– To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
– To access the Windows Store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels
* Create a bootable USB (recommended) with Rufus and boot!
* DVD-DL recordingat slow speed.
Create a bootable USB and boot into the /InstructionsIncluded folder!
!! GRADES !! Always check FTUApps editions! Avoid FAKES!
Our goal is to provide the cleanest and most harmless apps with tested app screenshots!
|48 1 Rating|