3DF Zephyr allows you to automatically rebuild 3D models from photos.
The process is fully automatic, and requires no coded targets, manual editing, or special equipment. 3DF Zephyr is based on our patented state-of-the-art reconstruction technology.
3DF Zephyr comes with an easy-to-use interface and the ability to export in many common 3D formats or even output lossless video without the need for external tools. In addition, 3DF Zephyr has many advanced functions and you can, for example, edit your models, create real orthophotos, digital elevation models (DTM), manage laser scan data, and calculate areas, volumes, angles, contours, and much more. . further.
Here at 3Dflow, we work hard to develop the core technologies and the user interface. The resulting solution is probably the most accurate, fully automatic and well-designed stereo multiview algorithm available on the market.
3DF Zephyr features and amenities:
– User-friendly interface: 3DF ZEPHYR app has a functional, user-friendly and easy-to-use design, this app provides more convenience to the user.
– Use of advanced technology: The software uses the most recent technology available, to provide services in the best possible way to the user. The user can according to the technology in this application, to perform the action itself.
– Advanced export capabilities: With this software, you can eventually convert to a version of the model in several different formats and extract and save the quality.
– Process Group: With this feature, users can perform multiple activities at the same time in -3DF ZEPHYR Application
Features of 3DF Zephyr:
– Automatic movement structure
– Global and incremental pipeline
– Easiest camera calibration control
– Add photos at any time
– Produce dense clouds
– Recreate with presets
– Advanced placements
– Personal settings
– Mesh texturing
– multi-UDIM texture
– Editing tools
– Mesh filters, gap filling and picture-consistency
– Filter mesh when selecting.
– Multi-layer support
– Match Viewer
– Direct download from Sketchfab
– Create smart video
– Direct upload from Youtube
– Ability to hide
– Import images
– Import video
– CUDA Census
– Native laser scanning support
– Images and quality assessment.
– Full support for 360 cameras
– External UV mapping
– Registration of multiple ICPs
– Combine the workplace
– Batch processing
– Fixed platform support
– Automatic marker detection
– Import cloud / point mesh
– Statistical analysis report
– Control points, measurement volumes
– Volume projection
– Calculate void volume
– Project on a regular grid
– Point cloud comparison tool
– Silhouette shape
– Orthophoto Orthomosaic
– Draw a polyline
– Automatic extraction of polylines
– Generate contours
– Sections / Track sections
– DEM multispectral viewer
– DEM profile
– EXIF GPS coordinates
– GPS EXIF preview
– PCS georeferencing and conversion support
– Support multi-spectral calibration
– Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
– CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9000
– Disk space: 20GB
Run the pre-made setup, install Enjoy, no activation required / Instructions are included in the folder!
|25 2 Rating|